Thursday, June 12, 2014

Grandma's Garden

Hello Everyone! I am back from another Hiatus.
 I have been creating! but not cards as much (new blog to be linked in the future it's sort of a secret right now shhh!)

 Recently I have joined into Alyce (kit and clowders) Skin and hair class so looking forward to sharing some projects once I am further into the class.

 This card is a month old but I wanted to share it because my grandmother is awesome (I know everyone says that about their grandmother but I have not only a kind considerate, funny grandmother but she has been through a lot in life and has always made family her number one priority)



 copics: Skin: E00, E00, E01, E11 and white gel pen for the freckles
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Dress: sorry forgot to write down the colours but I think it was RV02, RV11, RV14 and RV19
Yellow part: Y21, Y15, Y18
Supplies: Button- Walmart, Yellow dots- melted pony beads =), Kraft and white cardstock- Michaels brand
PP: My Minds Eye Kate and Co- Cambridge Court
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmies- Peony, and My Favorite Things- Grandparents (sentiment)


I really liked how this card turned out but you may see the image again soon in the future (repeating colouring her hair after I am done with the class)

Hope you like big hugs to everyone!

~Patti

PS: when my secret project blog goes up I may have a giveaway stay tuned for more!


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the summery colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some great vibrant colors. I'm sure your grandmother was thrilled with this beauty. :-)

    ReplyDelete